- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
Community Development & Youth Supports
Inishowen Development Partnership’s support to Youth and Community Groups aims to target the most disadvantaged groups or areas in the Inishowen Peninsula. Specific areas of disadvantage would include for example work with isolated Men, Women’s groups, Youth Groups and People with Disabilities.
Our community development work aims to promote participation and representation of the community and voluntary sector and to ensure that the most disadvantaged in the local community are involved and included in projects that are aimed at them. An ongoing programme of training and mentoring to groups is an integral part of this support. Courses are provided on relevant topics such as project/programme design and community development. The Inishowen Development Partnership also provides mentoring support to groups as they work to implement projects.
The staff team of IDP also work collaboratively with other organisations such as the Community Workers Alliance, Donegal Travellers Project, Tusla, Jigsaw, Foroige, DYS, the HSE, Moville Family Resource Centre, Inishowen Family Action Network and Parentstop to name a few.