- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
The primary aim of the Youth Development sector at the Inishowen Development Partnership is to meet the needs of all young people but with a particular emphasis on those deemed disenfranchised or who do not currently avail of the youth services on offer in their area.
The IDP works in partnership with the communities and relevant statutory and voluntary agencies to develop a strategic co-ordinated approach which has the needs of the young people firmly at its core. We aim to enhance the social and personal development of the young people in the Peninsula.
The IDP does this work by designing projects which are not currently being offered but have an identified need within the community.
At the heart of the youth service in Inishowen is a team of volunteers – without whom, many existing youth services would not operate.
For further information contact:
Inishowen Development Partnership
St Marys Road
(00353) 07493 62218
Find out more about…