- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
The Job Club is a service that provides a range of facilities and support services to assist clients with their job-seeking efforts and to return to work. The service is available to anyone seeking employment and is open to people of all ages and backgrounds. Membership of the Job Club is voluntary and totally free of charge!
The Job Club has a good knowledge of local business and will be able to discuss local work opportunities with you. The staff will be able to steer you in the right direction towards a job suited to your skills and abilities.
Services Available at the Job Club
- Formal Training – The Job Club Programme is run over a five week period in Buncrana, Carndonagh, Moville and at other outreach venues throughout the year. Under the expert guidance of the Job Club staff, members receive training and support in developing their job seeking skills. See our news page for updates on the next course in your locality.
- A Resource Centre (Totally free of charge)
– Access to computers, internet, telephone, typing and photocopying facilities
– Assistance with developing CV’s, completing application forms and designing Cover Letters
– Access to stationery (envelopes, stamps, paper)
- Support and advice in sourcing jobs – The Job Club staff can meet you on an individual basis. If you would like to have your professionally designed, need help with a job application or have an interview coming up and would like some help with interview tips and techniques, contact us at email@example.com. *Please note that an appointment is necessary
Service to Business
The Job Centre has established excellent relationships with local businesses and has had much success over the years in assisting employers to recruit staff.
Why use the service to recruit staff?
- This service is free, cutting out on expensive advertising expenses
- Fast and convenient
- Access to a pool of suitably qualified and experienced job-seekers.
- You also have the option to have your details remain confidential until you make your selection for interviews.
“I would like to use the service to recruit a new staff member so how does it work?”
If you have a job vacancy you would like to advertise with the service, contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as the information is received, the staff will begin to search through the client portfolio database to identify suitable candidates for your vacancy.
Job Club Staff are also available for consultation and guidance on interview skills and techniques for employers.