- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
Winning New Opportunities
WNO is a 20-hour training programme that helps people who are unemployed to access new education, volunteering, enterprise, and employment opportunities.
The programme assists participants in gaining confidence in their skills and strengths, while at the same time helping them to analysis and develop solutions for their own situations. It inspires the participant to consider new directions.
Studies across Europe and in Ireland have shown the WNO programme has brought long term benefits. It improves practical job search skills as well as self confidence and helps people to make positive choices for the future. The programme helps participants to take control of their lives and choose what direction they want to take in the future. Download the information leaflet.