- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
Overview of Inishowen Development Partnership Enterprise Supports
The Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) Enterprise Unit seeks to assist, support and develop any project, business or enterprise which has the potential for creating or sustaining productive employment and enhancing economic prosperity in the Inishowen Peninsula. To find out a little about our Enterprise supports under the Back to Work Enterprise Support Scheme click here https://www.facebook.com/InishowenDevelopmentPartnership/videos/1208014492583444/
It is not always a requirement that those supported must be in receipt of a social welfare payment.
The range of Enterprise Supports include:
- Access to the Back-to-Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme (BTWEAS) and Short Term Enterprise Allowance Scheme (STEA).
- A business information and guidance service including “Business Information Factsheets”.
- One-to-One Business Planning sessions tailored specifically to your needs.
- Enterprise Training Opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities with e.g. Donegal County Enterprise Board, Enterprise Ireland, Donegal Women in Business Network & Women in Enterprise (Northern Ireland). etc.
- Support with Funding Applications.