- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
Start Your Own Business
As you know “Start your own Business” training is a necessary requirement for entry to the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme (BTWEAS). If you have been accepted on BTWEAS and have not completed training, it is recommended that you do so as soon as possible.
This training is also very beneficial for those interested in starting their own business and for exploring the whole idea of going self-employed.
We are pleased to advise that our next two day course is now organised – full details and Course Outline is attached.
Date: Runs throughout the year
Venue: Inishowen Development Partnership, St. Mary’s Road, Buncrana
Times: 9.15 (am) sharp until 4.30 pm.
Cost: €20 for both days
Bring: A Pen, Paper and your Lunch. Tea and Coffee will be available.
We have 15 spaces available and we have interest from 55 people – places will be offered on a first come first served basis.
For a full course outline please click here – Start Your Own Business Course Outline
For more information contact Rosemary Lyons or Sinead McDaid on 0749362218