- Rural Development/Leader Programme
- Community Development & Youth Supports
- Aims & Supports for Community Groups and Organisations
- Change Makers
- Community Development Training & Capacity Building
- IFAN (Inishowen Family Action Network)
- Other Services & Supports
- Public Participation Network (PPN)
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health
- Community Links Programmes
- LEADER Supports for Communities
- Education & Training
- Enterprise/Self Employment
News & Events
2016 Irish Local Development Company (ILDN)
BTWEAS Enterprise AWARDS
The 2nd BTWEAS (Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme) Regional Business Awards took place on Friday 27th May in the Cavan Crystal Hotel, Cavan Town. This initiative, this year to become a National Event, was to pay tribute and acknowledge the remarkable achievements of those individuals, previously unemployed who set up new businesses, creating employment for themselves and others.
The two Inishowen finalists “Tastys Quick Service Restaurants, Promoters Jonathan & Mary Elizabeth Weir, with business in Quigley’s Point, Carn and Culdaff and employ 19 people between the three outlets and Elizabeth Doherty Wools & Crafts Moville, with an on-line Retail business selling wools, crafts and related services, a Dressmaking and Repairs service as well as Knitting, Crocheting and Sewing Classes locally, pictured below were notable winners.
Tasty’s as a Border Region winner on the night will go now on to represent Inishowen in the National Awards to be held in Dublin in September 2016.