Contact event manager
This is a two-day event. Wednesday 13th October 7pm-9pm and Saturday 16th October 10am-12pm
Learn how to manage your day activities of a small business
- Importance of source documentation to support good book-keeping.
- Controlling and filing information in an organised and easily retrievable manner.
- Cash Books – Basic money in and money out for those who do not need to record specific sales and purchases transactions.
- Recording Sales in more detail than in the basic money in and money out scenario.
- Analysed Cash Books for money out for those who require more detail especially for budgeting and cash flow.
- Petty Cash – Imprest System.
- Trading Profit & Loss Account
- Budgeting / Cashflow