The Accounts Technician will work within the accounts team and contribute to the financial management of the company.
Reporting to: Senior management.
- Standard accounting tasks include summarising and analysing financial information and inputting onto accounting software
- Ensure timely and accurate sales invoices are issued
- Assist in maintaining debtors ledger and credit control
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely manner
- Assist in dealing with debtors and creditors
- Assist with the preparation of VAT, Intrastat and VIES returns to Revenue
- Assist in the competition of monthly management accounts
- Qualified to Accounts Technician level or equivalent working experience
- High level of IT experience / competence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
To Apply: Please visit; https://www.framesdirect.ie/careers/