Greencastle Golf Club have a vacancy for the position of ‘Assistant Head Greenkeeper’.
The successful candidate will ideally hold the following competencies;
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 in Sports Turf
- Spraying certificates PA1.PA2 and PA6
- Construction experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in course maintenance
- The ability to manage staff to achieve a high standard of course presentation
- A full driving licence
- The ability to correctly identify grass species and disease
- To work closely with the Course Superintendent/Head Greenkeeper
- Be prepared to work flexible hours
Greencastle Golf Club is continually seeking to improve course standards and therefore this role requires a highly motivated individual who can apply their skills to all aspects of course management.
Salary to be agreed upon appointment.
Please forward CV to ‘The Secretary’ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Th36e Secretary, Greencastle Golf Club, 11 Ballyboes, Greencastle. Co Donegal, F93 FH
Monday, 31st January 2022 @ 5.00pm