Our client is looking to recruit a part-time bookkeeper, working 4 hours per week in their Buncrana based office:
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Preparing employee wages
- Managing employee expense claims
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Minimum 2 years of book keeping / office administration
- Must be computer literate
Flexibility offered with day
Maybe opportunity to expand role.
To apply, please send CV with ‘Part-time Bookkeeper Buncrana’ in the heading to; ‘email@example.com’.