Customer Service Advisors
Provide excellent customer service to customers of a leading insurance provider, meeting or exceeding client expectations according to the SLA between the client and Forward Emphasis International. An Insurance CSR is expected to answer complex insurance product and service queries around the account, primarily by phone, with additional follow up where necessary. An Insurance CSR is expected to demonstrate a high level of product knowledge at all times, working proactively to maintain this, and required certifications, at all times.
- Manage customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner, delivering high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within specified time limits.
- Follow up on complaints when necessary to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customer needs by collecting and analyzing customer information to reach satisfaction.
- Successfully contribute positively to the development and delivery of the team goals, objectives and results.
- Provide excellent customer contact service at all times and adhere to all regulatory requirements.
- Follow internal company procedures and guidelines.
- Provide support where required in the training of new team members.
- Ensure the minimum insurance standard qualification is acquired and maintained within the time frame and comply with the CPD requirements where appropriate.
- Ensure the accurate input of data in to internal and client databases.
- Adhere to GDPR best practices.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education to A level, Leaving Cert or equivalent with passes in English and Maths.
- Demonstrating sound academic skills and background in order to undertake regulatory training and exam process.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Willingness to work positively within a team environment with strong emphasis on support, flexibility and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and capable of working to critical deadlines whilst using own initiative.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.