PD Plumbing in Cockhill, Buncrana are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Content Creation and Optimisation: Assist the marketing team in developing engaging and compelling content for various platforms (blog posts, social media updates, email newsletters, digital guides and website copy) to boost brand awareness and increase page views/quality leads.
- SEO and SEM: Conduct keyword research, optimise website content for search engines, to improve search engine rankings and drive more traffic.
- Email Marketing: Design, execute and analyse email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and retain customers.
- Competitor Analysis: Collect, clean and organise marketing data from various sources to stay up-to-date with industry trends and conduct competitive analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Website Management: Assist the marketing team to efficiently manage and optimize our online content and web presence using a CMS.
- Maintain a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time
- A third-level qualification in the areas of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or related field desirable
- Significant experience in digital marketing, with a strong focus on content creation,SEO and website analytics
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, email marketing platforms and content management tools
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM best practices
- A Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel and project management
- Creative thinking and a data-driven mindset
- You take pride in everything you deliver
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org