Working as part of our wider Engineering team, this is an excellent entry level opportunity to valuably contribute to Project Engineering Team workload, gaining exposure across multiple national and international Projects
The Office administrator role will involve the following key tasks:
- Produce with assistance from Engineering O+M, Tech sub and other relevant documents such as drawing registers from agreed templates for internal review and external submission to clients.
- Use of online “Portals”such as ASITE, PROCORE, ACONEX, to upload, download and manage project related documents.
- Overseeing administrative aspects of Engineering documents, to align with agreed work schedules and distribute onto relevant parties.
- Ongoing Development/Standardisation of Engineering document templates and SOPs.
- Manage Document storage and accessibility.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an administrative background
- Microsoft Office literate and competent
- Experience of working in a high volume production / manufacturing / engineering background
- Working knowledge of online document control platforms such as ASITE, PROCORE, ACONEX
- Ability to manage time well, multitask and work well under pressure
- Capable and confident to work in a demanding Project Environment
- Capable to work independently and integrate as part of the project team
- Ability to organise own workload and multitask when required
- Capable and able to adapt to deliver project requirements
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail, ability to identify irregularities in documentation content/format
For further information visit: https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/