Join Ireland’s largest home care provider
Caring for seniors is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch.
Home Instead® offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team. We believe in caring for our employees as much as we do providing care for our seniors.
With a 4,000-strong CAREGiver team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
We have full-time and part-time opportunities available across Donegal.
Wherever you are based, there is a job for you, and whatever your career aspirations, there is a pathway for you.
Who we’re looking for
- Full-time Carers: You already work in home care, nursing home care and have QQI training to support your experience
- Part-time Carers (experienced): You already work part-time in home care with older people in your community or perhaps you are or have been a family carer and would like to help more older people live happy lives at home
- Part-time Carers (non-experienced): You care about the older people in your community, you’d like to help them to live happy lives at home, on a schedule that fits your life and matches your availability; perhaps you’re a mum looking to get back into the workforce part time
- Students / Student Nurses: You have QQI-level training or perhaps you’re looking for practical experience and flexible opportunities as you work towards full qualification
- Former Nurses / Retirees: You’d like to spend a few hours a week giving back to the community, working for the world’s leading non-medical home care provider!
The most important thing we look for in a person is a kind and caring heart – someone who shares our mission and values and who would like to help us to enhance the lives of older people and their families.
- Flexible work schedules, we plan around your schedule.
- Competitive pay rates with yearly increase after one year of service
- 24/7 Office support
- Fulltime hours in Residential Care facilities available for candidates with Full QQI level 5 in healthcare support or equivalent
- Full Driver’s licence and own transport essential
- Free QQI Modules, care skills & care of the older person is available for eligible candidates in a train and you earn scheme.
- Mentoring provided before during first few services
- Patient moving and handling training provided
Apply Today through our website or provide your up to date CV through this application or contact Deirdre on 074 911 3050 for any further information.
We look forward to hearing from you and to assist in your journey to becoming a CAREGiver.
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From €11.00 per hour