Grade VII – Administrative Officer: Permanent Post
Donegal Education and Training Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for the position of Grade VII Administrative Officer.
Details of the Post:
Grade: Grade VII – Administrative Officer
Initial Duties: Head of Procurement.
Capacity: Permanent Wholetime
Initial Headquarters: Finance Department, ETB Administrative Offices, Letterkenny (See Note 1)
Competition: This is an *Open Competition
Start Date: With immediate effect
Hours: 37 hours per week. This is a full time position.
Annual Leave: 29 days for newly recruited and promoted staff to Grade VII Administrative Officer or as per Department Circulars.
Salary: €50,832 – €66,083 CL 63/2020
Qualifications: As set out in the Job Description.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday, 5th March, 2021
Note 1: Initial Headquarters/Duties
The successful post holder will be assigned initial headquarters as outlined above and may be transferred by the Chief Executive to another area within the organisation to allow for the
allocation of additional duties, as and when required, which may include the reassignment to other duties in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
An open competition is open to all candidates who meet the criteria for eligibility.
How to Apply:
1. Application Form, Job Description, Person Specification and Guidance Notes are available under Vacancies Section of www.donegaletb.ie
2. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. Completed applications must be emailed before the closing date to:email@example.com
4. A reserve panel for this competition only, may be formed in the event that the successful candidates does not take up the post as advertised. The panel will be in place for a period of one year from the date of interview.
5. Shortlisting of candidates may take place.
6. Donegal ETB is an Equal Opportunities Employer