Foyle Golf Centre has an excellent opportunity for a full time greenkeeper to join their team. They are looking for a motivated person who has a good understanding of machinery and loves the great outdoors.
You don’t need to know about golf, so long as you have a “can do” attitude and can demonstrate the ability to drive tractors and operate machines.. They can teach the rest
This role would be particularly suitable for someone with previous experience in grounds maintenance, farming, horticulture, construction labouring or similar. Duties are typical of any golf course – tractor driving, mowing, aeration, operation of powered hand tools, raking bunkers, keeping the course neat and tidy and all other jobs as required.
– Full driving licence
– Competent machinery operator
– Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
– Enjoy working outdoors
– Full time position with annualised 40 hour working week
– Time off in lieu for weekend hours
– Keen salary rates in line with ability and qualifications paid weekly through the bank
– Free use of the golf course
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com and include your mobile phone number for follow up.