Donegal Parent and Family Support Service (DPFSS) is seeking to recruit a Manager. With the board of directors, the Manager will be responsible for the execution of the DPFSS Strategic Plan and direction of our three pillars Springboard Family Support Service, Finn Valley Family Resource Centre and Pathways Parent Support Service. The
base for this role is in Finn Valley Family Resource Centre, Stranorlar, Co. Donegal. The Project Manager will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service and national policies and standards. The role is for 35 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum Level 8 qualification in Social Care, Youth Community or related discipline
• Relevant Project Management experience
• Relevant experience of line management of staff carrying complex caseloads
• Proficient at planning, implementing, delivering, and evaluating programmes.
• A clear understanding of Family Support and Child Protection and the Welfare system in the Republic of Ireland
• A sound understanding of the issues affecting children and families across Co. Donegal
• Proven ability to network and execute projects and collaborations on an interagency basis
• Proven track record of working from a community development approach
• Excellent IT, Report Writing, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Further information and application form can be obtained by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Short listing criteria will apply. Salary will be commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector. This is a permanent contract subject to funding, satisfactory probation review and garda vetting.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th September at 12:00pm. Applications will not be
accepted beyond this point. Completed applications with cover letter to be emailed titled
‘Manager Recruitment’ to email@example.com. Interviews will take place on Thursday