Experience Project Co-ordinator required:
Ideal Candidates must have the following essential attributes:
• Ensuring supervision of projects to successful completion and handover
• Preparation of site files for all projects. Reporting progress to Managing Director and clients. Maintain site folder including on-site quality plan, Health & Safety documentation.
• Daily liaising with site Foremen, site teams, on-site co-ordination and site progress.
• Conduct regular quality audits to ensure that work is progressing per the specifications and initiate corrective actions.
• Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
• Be able to problem solve and be responsible for a quality finish
• Highly motivated with strong communication skills
• Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Communicate effectively with the Main Contractor in writing and in meetings, to manage the relationship between the client and the customer.
• Procurement of all site resources and materials
• Ensure that production off site is on time and in line with project start date
• Communicate with Design, Estimating and Commercial teams to ensure project viability and potential variations to project are managed smoothly
• Ability to travel when required; Based in Donegal and available to work Nationwide
• Full clean driver’s licence
• A third level qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, related field or equivalent practical experience.
If you’d like to apply for this role please forward a copy of your CV and any relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into our showroom in Umricam, Buncrana, Co. Donegal