Northfox Facilities Services Ltd require a Quality Assurance Quality Control Inspector
Coordinate all site inspections with the site subcontractors/vendors
- Ensure all work is correctly prepared prior to any inspection.
- Prepare accurate inspection reports
- Review all inspection reports for compliance
- Assist the site QC manager.
- Coordinate with client QC inspectors for resolutions
- Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained
- Assist the site subcontractors in the resolution of drawings
- Raise and track issues in clients completions programme.
- Attend or lead the weekly QC meetings
Engineering or Trade Qualification in an Electrical/Mechanical/Instrument discipline
Experience in a similar role
Experience on industrial construction sites
IT Skills – MS Office 365, Sharepoint, BIM would be advantageous
Full time position on projects around Europe with a rotation based on project requirements, apply to email@example.com