Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will ensure that Quality standards are maintained and developed to meet our customers’ expectations.
Key responsibilities will include: –
- To provide in-depth Quality support for significant site or inter-site projects.
- Take responsibility for significant elements of the Quality Management System.
- Key contributor to the continuous improvement of the site Quality system as a business value-added process.
- Provide support for investigation of production issues, containment & analysis.
- Customer complaint evaluation, analysis, reporting and timely closure.
- Complaint trending and monitoring of corrective actions.
- Control of Non-Conforming Material Review.
- Understand and review change requests, FMEAs and work orders.
- Provide input and support site Quality systems including CAPA, internal and supplier auditing.
- Support and Lead Problem Solving, Failure & Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment & FMEA activities within the Quality team.
- Development, issuance and implementation of QA documentation.
- Delivering in-house training on QA concepts and tools.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- The position may also from time to time require travel to fulfil your duties as directed by the Quality Manager
**The above serves to provide the main remit of the above position however other tasks commensurate with the role will be implemented as and when required**
- A minimum of 1-year Quality based experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing / Process controlled environment / organisation
In addition, all applicants must have:
- A competent level of computer literacy Excel, Word etc.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- A logical and methodical approach to role
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Planning and organizing skills
To apply, pleas visit: https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/