Inishowen Development Partnership wish to invite applications for
Youth Project Co-Ordinator
for IFI-funded CHANCE Project to March 30, 2024
(with extension subject to funding)
This is a Full-time position to cover maternity leave. As CHANCE Youth Project Co-Ordinator, you will work with the Staff and Management Committee of IDP to deliver the IFI ‘CHANCE Project’ in Inishowen. This work includes facilitating the personal, social and emotional development of young people between the ages of 16 – 25 years. You should have knowledge of holistic youth service provision; have worked in Youth and/or Education/Community Sectors and have experience in planning, development and implementation of specific programmes for young people.
The position will necessitate the following: –
• A third level qualification in youth work or a relevant field
• At least 3 years’ experience of youth/community work
• A full driving licence and access to a car for work purposes.
• Proven organisational, report writing and record keeping skills
• Ability to deal with young people in a confidential manner
• Ability to deliver planned training programmes and opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a:-
• Proven record in delivery of cross community/cross border youth projects
• Experience in group facilitation, project promotion, monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
Contract Salary €35,977 per annum pro rata
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 12.00 noon on Thursday 2nd November 2023
A panel may be formed.
Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting.