Social Media Coordinator
As Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and engagement with new and existing audiences across our social media channels. These include Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook primarily.
Your role is to bring to life what happens in the company everyday through storytelling. We want you to create engaging content and work with the team to tell our story. You are comfortable engaging multiple stakeholders to create content for Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, blog articles, email marketing, testimonials, and news articles. And you thrive on an ever evolving environment.
- Plan, shoot and edit marketing videos/photoshoots, product demonstration videos and live / pre-recorded video for social media to engage our customers.
- Generate weekly statistical reports with social analytics and trends to track growth.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Ecommerce team, Sales team, Warehouse and Head Buyer to agree priorities and planning.
- Manage and develop social media strategy, content and calendars.
- Attend weekly team meetings to report on progress and to bring forward ideas to help and improve social and the business.
- Keep up to date with competitor analysis, and strategies while carrying out market research and developments.
- Ability to post engaging, quick turnaround content.
- Manage ad hoc projects as required
You have proven experience of creating content for digital media and building audiences online across all platforms. You know what is important when it comes to digital content. You relish the challenge of creating content for multiple departments across all platforms.
You are passionate, highly creative and excellent at writing and producing content. You love being part of a team however you can work independently. You appreciate the value of building relationships and recognise the importance of everyone’s role in an organisation.
You are keen to monitor key social trends and respond quickly with interesting and relevant content that is aligned to our brand values and positioning. You will work creatively as part of the E-commerce Team, leveraging your writing ability to grow our brand awareness.
· 2+ years’ experience in video and social media content creation
· Experience in video editing and Photoshop (Adobe, InShot, Premier Pro etc) – we’ll need to see some examples!
· High quality standards and attention to detail
· Strong understanding of each channel and relevant content for each
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Understanding of Paid Social Advertising
· Confident, ambitious, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
· Highly organised with the ability to plan effectively and excellent time management skills
· Experience in managing and working with third-party agencies
· Excellent communication skills
· Must have own car, valid insurance, Full EU license, Tax, NCT etc
Company Pension Plan
Flexible work arrangements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday