Asset Management Assistant
The Martin Group are now offering an opportunity for an exciting newly created role within the Asset Management team.
As this is role is being developed, the ideal candidate will be someone who is willing to learn new skills under the guidance of the Asset Manager, with the ability to apply sound judgment, practical thinking, and a common-sense approach to tasks.
This candidate will be flexible and adaptable in their work ethic, with the ability to manage a varied and changeable workload with fluid responsibilities. Each day will bring new learning and tasks, ensuring continuous development and engagement.
The core purpose of this role is to provide support for the effective administration and organisation of the Asset Management department, delivering exceptional customer service to clients and stakeholders.
The Asset Management Assistant will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for all property records and systems, including the coordination and collection of data, verification, updates, and analysis
- Ensure all records are accurate and confidentially maintained
- Administer and understand property related financial records including imputing capital valuations, calculating service charges, processing invoices and payments, and dealing with debtors
- Processing invoices and associated documents in accordance with departmental processes
- Developing and administering electronic filing systems to include scanning documents and uploading information onto asset management software
- Logging and manipulation of data in Excel
- Day-to-day management and interaction with external insurance brokers for various insurance policies
- Support the Asset Manager ensuring all insurance deadlines are met
- Support the Asset Manager ensuring company fleet deadlines are met
- Assist in the preparation of statistics, reports, and information as required
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, ideally gained within the property management environment or insurance environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of property management or insurance
- Experience of inputting and retrieving data from ICT based record systems
- Information research, retrieval and collation using internet/web-based systems
- Advanced IT proficiency; MS Office, specifically Excel
- Qualification in property management or insurance
- Knowledge of the property industry
- Experience of insurance portfolios
- Experience of council tax, domestic and non-domestic rates
- Experience with utility companies
- Experience with fleet management
- Ability to work confidently on own initiative, and competently as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, adapting to changeable priorities and deadlines
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent relationship-building skills demonstrating the ability to build a rapport with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to engage in learning and personal development
- Strong interest in the property management sector
Applications should be made by submitting a recent CV to email@example.com.