We’re excited to be expanding our team at Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP). IDP is one of 49 local development companies based in the Republic of Ireland. With two office bases in the Inishowen Peninsula, this position will be based out of our Buncrana Office. Delivering on community led local development for over two decades, we are proud of the company culture we have built where our team are committed to the peninsula and its people. Do you want to be part of our dynamic creative community led team where we support People, Place and Progress?
This post is part of the ChangeMakers Development Education Programme with our partners Donegal ETB, Self Help Africa, Trocaire and Concern. It is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to become part of the vibrant team at Inishowen Development Partnership and to deliver actions and activities across County Donegal which will achieve the targets in accordance with the ChangeMakers – Development Education, Training and Public Awareness Project.
The position will necessitate the following:-
- Track record of working within the community education, and/or community development/ development education sector
- Experience in project delivery and promotion, monitoring including finance and administration, reporting and evaluation.
- Experience in preparing funding applications.
- Excellent organisational, and computer literacy skills, specifically excel, word and databases.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and a capacity to work on own initiative
- Access to own transport and a clean driver’s license is essential
- ChangeMakers Project Worker full Job Description
Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience of working in community education/community development sectors, have a good working knowledge of development education, and hold a relevant third level qualification and training.
ChangeMakers Project Worker (3 days per week/equivalent) @ point 4 – €35,977 per annum pro rata
How to Apply: Please complete the official ChangeMakers Project Worker – Application Form accompanied by an up to date CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team to email@example.com. Closing date for applications: Thursday, September 1st 2022 at 12 noon.
All applicants should note that the proposed interview dates will be Wednesday, September 7th 2022. Shortlisting will apply and a panel may be formed.
Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting.