Inishowen Credit Union are hiring a CEO to join their growing team.
The Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board of Directors and will be primarily responsible for the management, operation and day-to-day administration of the Credit Union and its staff.
The successful candidate should have the following:
· Experience in leading and managing a diverse workforce in a highly regulated environment.
· A strong financial services background with a forward-looking and growth mind-set.
· Demonstrable Strategic development, implementation and leadership capabilities.
· Exceptional people management and motivational skills.
· Proven achievement in employee management, performance and organisation development.
· Demonstrated capabilities in business improvements and change management.
· Appropriate third level degree or equivalent experience.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly member-focused with an emphasis on delivery and growth.
· Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in technology development.
· Role is subject to Central Bank Fitness & Probity Regime Assessment.
How to Apply:
Applications including CV and cover letter by email addressed to: email@example.com
Applicants should state clearly the reference number: ICU CEO 2023
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday January 6th 2023