Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) is recruiting for a Connecting Communities Development Officer on a one-year fixed term basis.
The position will necessitate the following: –
- Proven track record of working within the Community Sector and liaising with Statutory agencies with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in project delivery and promotion, monitoring including finance and administration, reporting and evaluation.
- Experience in working with Migrants and/or BME.
- Excellent organisational, and computer literacy skills, specifically excel, word and databases.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and a capacity to work on own initiative.
- Access to own transport and a clean driver’s license is essential.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience of working in an information, advice, advocacy or community development setting and have a good working knowledge of local community supports and hold a relevant third level qualification.
For more information on this position, please see the Job Description for Connecting Communities Development Officer
How to Apply:
Please complete the official Connecting Communities Project Worker – Application Form accompanied by an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th May at 12 noon.
Applicants applying for position should note that the proposed interview date will be Friday 12th May.
Shortlisting will apply and a panel for each location may be formed. Inishowen Development Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. The appointments are subject to normal recruitment procedures including Garda/Police Vetting.