The Martin Property Group are looking for a Construction Maintenance Administrative Assistant to join their team in Derry City.
The successful candidate will provide day to day administrative support to the Construction Maintenance department. This role will involve assisting the organization of internal and external maintenance repair works. Assisting in price estimates and with the preparation of invoices.
· Assist the Maintenance Officer with the property lettings records and data.
· Ensure all information is recorded in a timely and efficient manner (i.e. utilities, certificates and local authority approval).
· Arrange property inspections.
· Maintain accurate records of all equipment, keys, stock items and general materials.
· Assist with all spreadsheets, complete filing and all other duties as requested.
· Ensure each property is compliant with legal and health and safety requirements, (i.e. gas safety certificates, electric certificates).
· Assist with external agents on estate agency issues as they arise.
· Any other duties, as required by the Company to promote business brand awareness.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel, MS Word.
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Flexible mindset
- Detail oriented
- Good understanding of property legislation
- 2 years’ experience in the operational maintenance of residential property lettings and /or property management