We are looking to recruit an ‘Electrical Commissioning Technician/Engineer’ to work on projects around Europe with a rotation based on project requirements.
- Prepare task specific procedures and work practices to meet client requirements.
- Provide pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up input to the project.
- Review project technical documentation.
- Investigate technical problems with assistance from specialist engineers and vendors.
- Schedule and coordinate site works to reach required deadlines.
- Complete and manage the commissioning completions systems for tasks completed.
- Assist the completion and the system hand-over to the Client
- Good leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, decision making and technical skills are required to ensure the delivery of challenging projects and the achievement of client targets.
- Hands on electrical, switchgear or UPS knowledge
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- English language is mandatory
To apply; please email email@example.com