NORTHFOX Facilities Services Ltd are offering full time position on projects around Europe with a rotation based on project requirements.
- Prepare tasks and work practices to meet Client requirements.
- Witness pre-commissioning, commissioning activities.
- Review project technical documentation
- Investigate technical problems with assistance from specialist engineers and vendors.
- Schedule and coordinate site works to meet project deadlines
- Complete testing documentation for tasks completed.
- Assist the completion and the system hand-over to the Client.
- Good decision making, leadership, interpersonal, communication skills and decision making. Technical skills are required to ensure the delivery of challenging projects and the achievement of client targets
- Electrical, switchgear or UPS knowledge
- Read & understand electrical drawings
- Able to work under own initiative
- knowledge of Microsoft office 365
- English language is mandatory
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org