Applications are invited for the post of: Family Support / Community Development Worker
35 Hours post
The Family Support / Community Development Worker will work closely with the Project Co-ordinator under the direction of the Voluntary Board of Directors to implement the Strategic Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification – Minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support or Community Development);
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience and knowledge of family support in a community-based setting;
- Experience of working with community, voluntary and statutory agencies;
- Experience delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups;
- Experience of providing one-to-one supports directly to parents/families;
- Experience delivering parent support programmes;
- Experience of providing information and support to individuals and Groups;
- Proven experience in accessing funding;
- Excellent IT, social media and report writing skills;
- Access to own transport and a full clean driving licence.
To request further information and an application form, please contact: Angela Doherty, Chairperson by
Email: email@example.com Tel: 074 9148551
Closing date and time for receipt of applications by post or by hand is Friday 22/04/2022 at 5pm (no emails please)
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form in a sealed envelope clearly marked job application
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.