Donegal Parent and Family Support Service (DPFSS) is seeking to recruit a Financial Administrator (10hr per week) who will work directly with the service.
Donegal Parent and Family Support Service works with children and families to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, or similar role
- Good knowledge and experience of working in the Community & Voluntary Sector and how it operates.
- Experience in meeting conditions of grant funded applications.
- Must have excellent hands-on experience with accounting software SAGE.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of all bookkeeping procedures
- Good time-management and organisation skills
- Ability to always maintain data confidentiality.
- The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills, be able to operate flexibly and work within a team environment.
- Accounting Technician Qualification (or equivalent) would be desirable but not essential.
Further information can be obtained by emailing: email@example.com. Short listing criteria will apply. Closing date for applications is Friday 17th February 2023 at 5.30pm. Applications will not be accepted beyond this point. Your curriculum vitae & cover letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place on Monday 27th of February 2023.