Our client is looking to recruit a part time operative for general yard duties 3 days per week.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
- Utilising yard space to ensure maximum productivity
- Offering customers assistance with unloading and loading of items
- Stock Control. Maintaining levels of stock and liaising with management to ensure adequate stock is on site at any given time.
- Committed & with a strong work ethic
- Forklift experience desirable but not essential
- Reliable and punctual
- Building materials knowledge would be an advantage
- The successful candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Must hold a drivers licence
- Competitive rate of pay offered
- Being available for immediate start preferred
To apply, send CV stating ‘General/Yard Operative’ in the title to ‘email@example.com’.