Reporting to the Department Manager, this position provides an excellent opportunity to enhance professional growth and development. The main remit of the role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Review production processes.
- Review facilities, layouts, operations sequence and determine improvements.
- Using work / time measurement analysis to calculate the staffing requirements for production operations.
- Design production processes / operation sequences to reduce build time and promote efficient utilisation.
- Liaise with Training department to determine personnel training requirements for new / existing tasks.
- Review cycle / build times to verify that production times meet planned targets.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades
- Develop and improve existing systems to reduce costs and improve production output.
- Prepare process documentation and production reports.
- Any other works assigned.
- Degree in industrial Engineering or similar related discipline
- Relevant work experience
- Presentation, documentation and organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of production, machinery, and standards
- Must be able to work on own initiative
For further information, please visit: https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/