Job Description – Maintenance Engineer Frames Direct
Frames Direct are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The role will provide technical support for manufacturing operations at our Donegal site. They are looking for a person with good technical knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills.
This is a permanent full-time position and will report to the Production Manager.
• Ensures all engineering activities are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety
regulations and always encourages safe working practices.
• Work continuously to ensure that all scheduled engineering maintenance tasks are actioned.
• Diagnose and repair any faults or failures in a timely manner.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement activities for existing equipment and
• Ensure all relevant documentations and records are kept up to date, as required.
• Must liaise with external contractors ‘OEM’S’ and suppliers.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• 3 + years’ experience in a Maintenance Engineering role.
• Experience in the diagnostics and repair of automation and control systems including PLC’s,
CNC’s, Pneumatic control systems.
• Relevant engineering qualifications in an electrical, mechanical, or mechatronic discipline.
• Must have a good analytical approach to problem solving.
• Ability to time manage and prioritise tasks.
• Must be able to manage and source spare parts and equipment.
• Must be able to work and communicate well with co-workers and management daily.
• A hard worker who will work well as part of the existing highly motivated team.
• Efficient project management skills.
Not essential but would be an advantage; Proficient in Microsoft, excel and relevant computer
Apply online via the website https://framesdirect.ie/ or email CV to email@example.com