- Work with marketing leads and other key stakeholders across the business to develop and manage the company’s marketing strategy and communications plan to drive revenue growth
- Creation and design of marketing materials including; sales toolkits, advertisements, brochures, presentations
- Manage social media platforms
- Develop and manage engagement activities (e.g., events, local launch execution, communications, training, webinars)
- Manage and coordinate trade show calendar
- Development of company website including developing content strategy and producing content e.g. technical blog posts, white papers etc.
- Generate marketing reports to assess performance against a range of KPI’s
- Collaborate with other departments to initiate new product promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to help form a coherent marketing strategy
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts to the rest of the organisation
- Ensure leads generated by marketing activities are properly assigned and handed off into the pre/post-event lead qualification process
- Work with Sales & Marketing Team to understand the customer journey, prospect behaviour, trigger points and identify targets for specific marketing programs.
- At least two-years’ experience of working in a marketing role
- Proven ability to creatively develop marketing materials
- Self-starter – displays initiative and ability to work on project with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills. Ability to organize and complete work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team worker and ability to work cross functionally across departments.
- Third level qualification in marketing/business or a related discipline.
To apply visit https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/