Ballyliffin Golf Club seeks applications for the role of mechanic.
The ideal candidate will carry out mechanical work and services on golf equipment and be a team player with a strong work ethic , good organisational and communication skills, and a pro-active attitude.
Experience in golf course mechanics is desirable but not essential- training will be provided where the successful candidate does not have the specific training or experience for golf course equipment.
Requirements & Duties:
- Previous experience and qualifications as a mechanic.
- Experience of prioritising work effectively, maintaining accurate records of machinery and parts stock.
- The ability to prepare a program of routine maintenance for machinery and equipment to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Experience in reel grinding, bed knife and rotary blade sharpening, setting and adjusting cut heights.
- Experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical, hydraulic and electrical faults.
- This role requires knowledge of all the Health & Safety regulations on the machinery.
- Assist in all other greenkeeping operations as deemed necessary.
- Full Driving Licence.
A remuneration package commensurate with the role will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications should be sent to the General Manager John Farren. Your application should include a CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Applications, will be handled in strictest confidence, can be submitted via email to: email@example.com by Monday February 7th 2022.
Applicants may be short-listed for interview and canvassing will disqualify.