Our Carndonagh based client is looking to recruit a Part-Time Office Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciling Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Experience with EPOS systems and reporting.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Maintaining customer accounts, issuing invoices and reconciling payments.
- Generating monthly operation reports for management.
- General office administration duties.
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Processing, data entry and reconciliation experience
- Ability to work independently and achieve deadlines.
To apply, please email your CV stating ‘Part-Time Office Administrator, Carndonagh’ in the title to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Wednesday 26th January 2022.