ASHTON FIRE – a fire safety and fire engineering consultancy firm are hiring an operations administrator to join their Buncrana office
We are looking for an Operation Administrator to join our exceptional Business Services in our Buncrana office.
This is progressive role in a small but rapidly growing company, and it is likely to develop following discussion
and agreement. Training and CPD opportunities to support your professional development will be available
and aligned with your ambitions and the needs of the business.
The principal responsibility of the role is to support the Operations Lead in; completing internal projects to
achieve our company objectives, managing the integrated management system policies and procedures,
monitoring and maintaining compliance with our accreditations, affiliations and certifications. You will work
closely with our IT provider to support and manage day-to-day IT within the business and co-ordinate our
marketing initiatives where required.
• Upbeat personality with a high level of integrity and ethics.
• Multi-tasking team player with the ability to work alone and use initiative.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Reliable, with a friendly and helpful approach.
• Strong, positive communication skills.
• Fantastic attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Flexible on taking on new tasks outside the core role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Fluent English (spoken, written and comprehension).
• Experience in marketing communications: websites / social media / print.
• Experience within and IT role
What we offer
We offer an excellent salary (depending on experience) with generous holiday entitlement. You will be working
37.5 hours per week (Monday- Friday) however, our flexible working policy will allow you to vary your day and
suit the demands of everyday life. Our aim is to grow each individual further therefore, ambition for professional
development is a must for us. You’ll also be eligible to participate in our annual cash bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the relevant qualifications, please submit an up-to-date
CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch with an application form and
to discuss the next steps.
Deadline for applications: 21/10/2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender,
marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed in
accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.