Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Buncrana are in the process of hiring a Porter to work in their busy Hotel.
The successful candidate will report to the operations manager and the position will require you to work weekends, mornings and evenings.
- Responsible for the cleaning of areas in the hotel including, but not restricted to lobby, back office, stairways, restaurant and bar floor, public and staff areas
- Responsible for cleaning other areas as directed by manager on duty and as per nightly checklist which may include set up of breakfast etc.
- Responsibility for the front entrance and outside of the hotel and ensure that it is always clean and tidy. This includes emptying bins, picking up rubbish etc.
- Guest interaction
- Assistance with the luggage of guests
- Room Service
- Conduct regular checks and fire walks of the building.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The idea candidate:
- Will have previous experience in a similar role
- Will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be able to work nights and flexible hours
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests
To apply for this job send your CV to email@example.com