Reporting directly to the Production Support Manager whilst working closely with the Production Department your duties will encompass a diverse range of Production administrative tasks.
The main functions of the role will include :
- Providing administration support to Production Support Team
- Providing regular reports on production, costings and performance
- Providing production status information to internal customers
- To monitor live production schedules ensuring orders are completed on time, appropriate paperwork is completed, including creating packing lists, dispatch notes, export documents and liaising with logistics.
- To provide cover across other admin roles within the factory, when necessary, e.g. in the event of staff absence, during annual leave, sickness or staff training events.
- Assist in the induction of coaching of new staff into office team
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
5 GCSES- Grade C or higher (including Maths & English) or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment
A HND or Degree in a related discipline with 6 months experience in a similar role within a manufacturing / engineering environment
3 years experience in a similar role preferably within a manufacturing / engineering environment
In addition, the successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills, be a competent user of Microsoft office and be able to work to deadlines.
To apply visit https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/