Overall Purpose of the Role:
To produce manufactured components for the kitchen trade to the correct specification and quality. The production operative will report to the team leader and production supervisor.
• Operate machinery safely when required;
• Report to and obtain instruction from Team Leader;
• Follow standard operating procedures to ensure high quality results;
• Manufacture components based off of technical drawings;
• Undergo training to fulfil duties;
• To carry out any other tasks required by the Team Leader;
• Ensure that all housekeeping rules are adhered to.
• Experience of working in a busy production environment;
• Hard-working and reliable;
• Good timekeeping as the role is a vital part of the production process;
• Machine operator experience advantageous but not essential;
• Previous wood working experience desirable.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Friday 8.00am – 1.30pm
Working hours may be subject to change. In addition to the hours described above, production operators may be required to work a reasonable amount of overtime from time to time and when necessary.
The Production Operative role may develop over time to absorb new tasks. This will be done in consultation with the Team Leader, Production Supervisor and Production Manager. Training courses may also be provided to ensure this role can be carried out efficiently and safely.
• Company Pension
• On Site parking
• Other company benefit
To apply; email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org