Inishowen Engineering require the following vacancy to be filled.
The role and responsibilities will involve some of the following :
- Analyse capacity/workloads for each dept and schedule work appropriately
- Devise a work schedule based upon customer orders and prioritise work as per schedule
- Monitor and control ordering process and communicate to customers via ASN’s or similar platforms
- Monitor inventory of raw material to ensure adequate stocking levels are maintained and develop Kanbans to meet production schedules based upon customer forecasts
- Adopt best lean principles in order to develop and implement JIT and OTD systems
The person must have experience of performing this role in a manufacturing type role for a minimum of 5 years. Must have training in Lean or equivalent best practices for business improvement.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Production Manager
Please email CV to email@example.com
Stating Production Planner in the subject line
Closing date for application is the Friday the 27th of August 2021