Martin Property Group based in Derry are hiring a full-time Property Maintenance Assistant
The Property Maintenance Assistant will undertake the general maintenance, repair works, security and upkeep of the Company’s residential property portfolio, and commercial property as required. Post holders will be multi-skilled in residential property maintenance & repairs with experience of carpentry, painting, decorating, basic plumbing & electrical works to provide a high-quality maintenance and repair service on a planned and reactive basis. The Maintenance Assistant will be able to assess tasks and organise specialist trades to complete where necessary..
- Equipment and maintenance inspections, including routine checks on alarms, fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Carry out repairs on minor problems, such as light fixtures, clogged toilets, leakages, peeling wall and furniture
- Responding to calls and work schedules coordinated by the Maintenance Officer
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to carry out a variety of maintenance (joinery, plumbing, electrical, decorating, groundwork) and repair work to a professional standard
- Basic repairs as required in properties, to include basic plumbing, electrics, joinery, tiling, flooring, painting
- Full UK clean driving licence
- Working knowledge of all H&S, legislation and regulation requirements
- A relevant maintenance qualification (building, joinery, health and safety, etc.) will be advantageous
Work time – 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Email CV to Orla on: