Reporting to the Purchasing Manager the Purchasing Administrator will be responsible for ordering, tracking and expediting materials in a timely manner, ensuring that all systems are kept up to date and that stock accuracy is kept to the highest standard. The successful candiate will build good relationships with suppliers and customers and have strong multi-tasking skills to work in this fast paced role.
- Maintain and update the stock ordering system
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries
- Maintain and update PO reports for all pending stock
- Maintain and update pricing matrixes to ensure that all supplier pricing is accurate
- Ensure that all invoicing is correct and logged correctly on the system to minimise error or discrepancies
- Ordering other ad/hoc material as required
- Liaising with other departments/warehouse as required for collections, deliveries, stock shortages etc.
- Follow up with any supplier queries or issues as needed
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a Purchasing Administrator role
- High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
- High level organizational skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Previous experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
Please visit: https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/