Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Inspector will ensure that Quality Standards are maintained and developed to meet our customers’ expectations.
Expectations of the Role:
• Monitor the manufacturing process to ensure that they meet production standards
• Recommend improvements to the assembly or production process
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, components, units
• Measure components with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
• Accept or reject finished items
• Remove / segregate all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for the manufacturing area
• Report inspection and test data
• Train Operatives on SOPs
• Review and revise SOPS
• Manage the training matrix for the area to ensure it is accurate and up to date
The parameters of this role will fluctuate based on business needs and required skills, thus on this basis this document is subject to continual improvement. Any additional requirements to the role will be explained in advance.
To apply, please visit; https://www.e-i-eng.com/careers/