VACANCY IN INISHOWEN CO-OP (CARNDONAGH BRANCH)
RETAIL ASSISTANT (MATERNITY COVER)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Applicants are invited to express their interest in being considered for the position of Retail Assistant to cover maternity leave in the Inishowen Coop Carndonagh Branch.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the successful applicants will have responsibility for delivering an excellent Customer experience for shoppers to the store. You will be Customer facing advising and serving Customers efficiently.
Key duties of the role include:
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Assist with the merchandising of stock and keeping the store in a tidy & orderly way.
• Be actively involved in the receiving of new product
• Adhere to all company policies & procedures
To be successful in the role requires an individual to have:
✓ A Customer service focus
✓ A friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
✓ Proficiency in English
✓ Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
✓ Basic administration skills
✓ Initiative and require minimum supervision
Construction and / or agricultural experience would be advantageous.
If you feel you can tick some or all of the above, then we would encourage you to apply in confidence by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 12th July 2021.
Inishowen Co-Op is an equal opportunities Employer