The Martin Property Group are looking for a Settings Out Engineer to join their team in Derry City.
As a setting out engineer you will be responsible for getting a construction site ready for development. This can include working with detailed site plans and levelling the ground ready for work to begin. You will be fully skilled in setting out all aspects of groundworks operations on groundworks Projects, including but not limited to drainage, roads, footings, enabling works. You will have the ability to establish site control and set out.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Mapping structural boundaries on the ground
- Liaising with Architects to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
- Able to read and understand drainage, RC drawings, and experienced in standard rebar call-off procedure/methods.
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Foreman and Site/Project Manager.
- Adhering to health and safety
- Resolving technical problems
- Working on construction sites across Derry /Londonderry.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR CV TO: OHutchman@martin-group.co.uk