Reporting to the Stores Manager / Assistant Manager, this is a newly created position in which the successful post holder will assume a variety of administrative tasks associated with goods inwards and outwards within a busy manufacturing facility.
The primary remit of the role will encompass the following duties:
- Preparing, organising and storing goods inwards and outwards information in both paper and digital format
- Work closely with the Procurement team, managing supplier queries both via email and telephone.
- Data input requirements to Company ERP system as required.
- Assisting with routine stock checks and counts, compare against max/min stock levels and communicate the findings with the relevant personnel.
- Be accountable for the updating of Stores team rota and annual leave.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- Experience within a Stores / Procurement / Purchasing setting.
- Excellent I.T. skills, be computer literate in Office Systems, e.g. Microsoft Office, word processing, spreadsheets, database including knowledge of Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display initiative, be positive and enthusiastic.
- Very much a team player with a “can do” attitude.