New Year New Job New You. McDaids Bathroom Plumbing Tiles are hiring for a Warehouse/Stores Person. Come Join Our Successful Team!
Full Time Warehouse/Stores Person responsibilities include storing products, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Must be IT Literate
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence & Clean Full Driving Licence (C Licence Preferred)
Email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
These are not a stop gap positions and full training